Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Where would you like to go in the world!

The Outback of AustraliaI guess most of us are interested in travelling. But, maybe not that many have the possibility to travel the world.

Have you been travel to beautiful and exotic places! What are your favorite spot in the world! Is it Adventure in Australia, Pyramids of Egypt, Great Wall of China or maybe somewhere else!

Where would you really like to go if you have to make a choice! Pick one place and tell me why! You like the place or country because it interests you! Seen it on TV or media, or you have read about it! Maybe you have been there before and would like to go back!

In my own case, I really would like to go to many places and country, and have been here and there in the world. But in the world of reality I cant do that much travel as I would like! There are several reasons, but one of them is that it cost a lot to travel, and I guess many of you really would like to see the world but can’t afford! That’s life!

My favorite spot in the world is Australia. This amazing land beyond everything. A very beautiful country filled with things to se and do. I recommend place to see in Australia – Sydney, The Outback, Great Barrier Reef, Darwin, Ayers Rock and Cairns. There are so many places that I could recommend but I just mentioned a few. You have to go there and find out for yourself.

What are your favorite places or countries! What can you recommend! Tell us!

So go on and travel the world.

- John Kerbiac -

No comments: